Welcome to Amara Massage! I’m Andrea, the General Manager.
I bring 15 years of customer service experience in service industries to my role; I proudly manage the client experience, marketing, retail, and operations. I hold great respect for the massage therapists and front desk staff who choose to work at Amara. The effect that massage therapists can have on society as a whole is astounding; relaxation, relief, and rest play crucial roles in how we balance our lives. My primary goal is for each client to have the best possible experience, every time. Client feedback is the most valuable source of coaching opportunities, and I want to do my best to make sure my therapists have the tools and continuing education to take care of you most effectively.
What I’ve learned from our Continuing Education:
1) One does not have to experience more pain to get out of pain. If heavy pressure feels painful, the pressure should be lightened.
2) Pain is not an accurate measure of tissue damage.
3) Relaxation techniques can be effective at very heavy pressure levels, and focus work can be effective with light pressure levels.
More About Me: I love living in Fort Collins (CSU grad!). I’m passionate about art, cinema, weight lifting, and traveling to enjoy Colorado’s natural beauty.
- Tuesday-Friday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm