2 MINUTE READ
With Christmas right around the corner, last minute, easy DIY gifts are a must!
Bath salts are a simple, easy, inexpensive and beautiful gift to give to anyone during the winter months. Plus they are so fun to make!
I will share with you some of my favorite combinations but feel free to substitute with other herbs or essential oils to your liking.
What you will need:
- 1 part Epsom Salt
- 1 part Dead Sea Salt
- Herbs (I like to use Chamomile, Rose Petals or Lavender Flowers)
- Essential Oils (Lavender, Neroli or Peppermint are great to use for relaxation)
- Glass Jar or container
- Using a big mixing bowl first put in one part Epsom Salt and one part Dead Sea Salt.
- Next add in the herbs you would like to use. I would suggest using approximately 1-2 tablespoons for every 2 cups of bath salt blend. Add as much as you would like and adjust as necessary.
- Next step will be to add essential oil, I would suggest using approximately 6-7 drops per cup of bath salt blend that you make. Get creative with this part, mix different essential oils until you find a combination you like!
- Last step is to stir it all together until it is evenly blended. Disperse evenly into jars and TA-DA you are done! ENJOY and Happy Soaking!